Project Manager/Business Analyst
- Accountable for end-to-end project lifecycle (PMI best practice).
- Defining project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Establishing milestones, anticipating issues, and monitoring adherence to project scope, schedules and requirements.
- Ensuring that all elements of a project are executed accurately and within time and budget/ accurately estimating and meeting deadlines.
- Tracking and reporting on the status of projects to stakeholders.
- Identifying risks and road blocks that may hinder a project.
- Agreeing the timescales, costs and resources needed.
- Escalating issues when necessary.
- Executing software development projects.
- Ensuring harmonious working relationships with key partners.
IT Service Management Lead / Service Delivery:
- Accountable for ITIL practices implementation across IT Infrastructure & Service delivery processes.
- Analyze resolution processes (Incident & Problem Management) to reduce the occurrence & business impact by providing solution/service improvement programs.
- Responsible for setting up Capacity management and Service Continuity and availability management plans.
- Drive Business relationship management and align supplier management processes to facilitate business outcomes.
- Act as an SPOC for design and transition of new or changed services, Involve service transition processes.
- Understanding Service requirements through business relationship management and transforming it to services within ITSM framework.
- Service level management with internal and external stakeholders to review and align KPI based performance.
- Manage IT Service Delivery, IT Operations and end user computing, Liaison on a day to day basis with Network and Data center operations.
- Act as a Management representative to establish and review service management and information security management systems Driving Service reporting & management information systems as per business requirement
- Identify, analyze and respond proactively to IT risks and issues.
- Produce effective technical and project documentation as well as all required business analysis tasks.
- Finding out what the client wants to achieve.
- Identifying areas for business improvement.
- Developing maps and flowcharts of current and future business processes.
- Reporting on the likely impact of process modifications.
- Flagging up potential problems at an early stage.
- Developing a clear understanding of existing business functions and processes.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations and Excel spreadsheets for business meetings.
- Using any information gathered to write up detailed reports and draw conclusions.
Vendor Contract Management:
- Perform Partner/Vendor evaluation and Vendor management. SOW and Matrix measurement review. Manage key accounts & contract renewals.
People/ Team Management:
- Coordinate with sourcing partners to induct & groom team members ensuring efficiency in operations and meeting SLA.
- Build & maintain relationships with clients & vendors.
- Engage and manage technical resources to deliver the projects.
- Create an environment that promotes collaborative learning and collective ownership of responsibilities.
- Cost optimization and budgeting for OPEX.
Quality & Compliance:
- Conduct / Oversee internal IT audits to and align quality & compliance measures for Service improvement opportunity assessment for value story implementation.
- Accountable for C-Sat formulation, roll out, measurement and subsequent SIP.