Primary Client: SNV (December 2008 – July 2009)
Sharepoint Solutions Architect - SNV, Den Haag (December 2008 - July 2009)
SNV Intranet Project
- Gathered new business and functional requirements from platform owners and key user groups
- Designed custom solutions and created functional/technical specifications utilized by the development group.
- Coordinated the development, testing and deployment activities on the Sharepoint (MOSS) Intranet platform to ensure a successful and timely go-live.
- Managed and maintained all aspects relating to MOSS administration and configuration
- Provided coaching and hands-on training to Sharepoint 1st line and 2nd line support personnel
SNV Online Strategy Development
Tasked by Head of Communications to help define a vision and strategy for SNV's online communication & collaboration that was inline with their goal and ambitions. Our efforts in the 8-week duration resulted in 3 presentations to management including a final presentation with recommendations to the executive board.
Key phases consisted of:
- Analysis & Benchmarking
- Vision & Ambition Development
- Composition of Scenarios