Dedicated workforce management professional with over eight years of experience in various call centers ranging from in-house and outsourcing companies. Consistently achieving all the service level metrics and meeting the staffing, forecasting and scheduling needs.
Implementation of "Learning Organization" behavior in the Workforce Management Team and facilitating the learning of team members to continuously transform ourselves.
- Six Sigma - Yellow Belt Project – ASA (Average Speed of Answer) reduction – Increasing the saving by ASA monitoring and reduction of 1.5 FTEs that resulted in $60,000 annualized saving.
- Automation – Creation of Overtime Recommendation Tool for the contact centre with the calculation of Required Vs Target hours that saved $5400 annually.
- Automation – Creation of Training Optimization Tool considering the Peak volume days, Staffing requirement, Time-Offs, AHT and Skill coverage that paid $6200 on savings per year.
- SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) Creation - Designing the Forecasting procedure - Data Gathering, Forecast Workload, Calculate Staff Requirement, Creating Staff Schedules, Managing Intra-Day Staffing and Schedules.
- SOP (Standard Operating Procedure) Creation - Designing the SLA Waiver process and Designing the Contingency Notification process.
- Awarded as “Customer Service Champion”, “Going the extra mile”, “Being a torchbearer”, “Platinum Squad”, “Annual Gold Award for Distinctive Client Relationship”, “Unmatched Talent”.
Sep 2010 - Present
Workforce Operations Manager
- Managing the delivery of contractual service levels for teams including forecasting, scheduling, staffing, planning, skill management and routing. SLA targets (Calls Answered in threshold, AHT, Occupancy) are achieved for multiple clients every quarter since Oct’10.
- Accountable for daily/weekly/monthly Shrinkage %(more than 90% of Schedule Adherence achieved consecutively for 5 quarters) due to Off-phone activities such as Meetings,Training etc.
- Achieving the Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly financial target ($140,000/year) by planning and executing the amount of Voluntary Time-Off (VTO)/ Paid Time-Off (PTO)/ Overtime (OT) that is needed.
- Integral part of Annual Enrollment Planning and Execution (scope of design changes, staffing impacts, resource optimization for 550 Contractors - Customer Service Associates).
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for process improvements.
- Sets and executes a relationship strategy with the onshore counterparts that ensure financial success (winning new line of business from the client) and development of a vision for the overall success (renewal of the Client Business Contract for 5 years) of the business area.
- Developing and leading the team as Lead Trainer, and providing appropriate coaching to the team members.
- Monitoring quality assurance and reviewing current policies/executing new plans to enhance the quality system using Six Sigma methodologies DMAIC, DMADV & SIPOC.
Jun 2008 - Aug 2010
Workforce Management - Senior Analyst
- Managed a portfolio of workforce management projects spanning across three processes for WFM to ensure that service levels are delivered in an efficient and professional manner.
- Managed operational resiliency risks for these processes from a workforce perspective.
- Effectively mentored solution oriented, multi-disciplined multinational team.
- Provided professional advice on workforce matters to the customer service operations.
- Ensured in highlighting break adherence issues to improve the cost effectiveness in operational expenditure.
- Identified the six-sigma projects (Yellow Belt certified) which helped in improving the ASA (Average speed of answer of calls).
Feb 2006 - May 2008
Senior Business Associate
- Specializes in customer relationship management resulting in creating and maintaining invaluable relationships with the customers.
- Excellent support provided which enhanced services via phones, e-mails as a receiver and caller.
- Used an effective approach to handle special telephone tasks like call transfers, taking messages, call backs, holds, interruptions, and unintentional disconnects.
- Used the most appropriate way to communicate with different behavior types on the telephone.
- Understood the impact of attitude in handling calls professionally and applied the proper telephone etiquette to satisfy various customer situations.
- Completing other duties (team performance reports) as assigned and displayed time flexibility towards shifts as per work floor requirements.
- Accent enhancement training from Vertex Customer Services, which involved speaking in a neutral as well as UK accent.
- Real Time Management – Includes allocation of breaks, planning training sessions on real time basis, handling the queue as per the volumes received, tracking team wise attendance.
Aug 2003 - Oct 2006
Bachelor of Arts
University of Delhi
Apr 1999 - May 2002
SSC & AISSC
Central Board of Secondary Examination
Secondary School Certificate (SSC) awarded in 2000.All India Senior Secondary School Certificate (AISSC) awarded in 2002.