Workforce Operations Manager
AonHewitt (India) Pvt. Ltd.
- Managing the delivery of contractual service levels for teams including forecasting, scheduling, staffing, planning, skill management and routing. SLA targets (Calls Answered in threshold, AHT, Occupancy) are achieved for multiple clients every quarter since Oct’10.
- Accountable for daily/weekly/monthly Shrinkage %(more than 90% of Schedule Adherence achieved consecutively for 5 quarters) due to Off-phone activities such as Meetings,Training etc.
- Achieving the Weekly/Monthly/Quarterly/Yearly financial target ($140,000/year) by planning and executing the amount of Voluntary Time-Off (VTO)/ Paid Time-Off (PTO)/ Overtime (OT) that is needed.
- Integral part of Annual Enrollment Planning and Execution (scope of design changes, staffing impacts, resource optimization for 550 Contractors - Customer Service Associates).
- Creating Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for process improvements.
- Sets and executes a relationship strategy with the onshore counterparts that ensure financial success (winning new line of business from the client) and development of a vision for the overall success (renewal of the Client Business Contract for 5 years) of the business area.
- Developing and leading the team as Lead Trainer, and providing appropriate coaching to the team members.
- Monitoring quality assurance and reviewing current policies/executing new plans to enhance the quality system using Six Sigma methodologies DMAIC, DMADV & SIPOC.