Abigail A. Adjetey
- M: +1 (647) 831 1825
- E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pleasant, ambitious, driven and motivated, Abigail is a trained and certified Bartender and Mixologist with an extensive background of working and representing a variety of alcoholic brands such as Corby Spirits, Diageo, Pernod-Ricard, Kirkwood Diamond and Bacardi Group to name. With four years of experience spanning customer service, retail, hospitality, and promotional marketing, she is an asset in front and behind bars crafting the perfect cocktail for her customer to feel right at home. Abigail understands the importance of building a relationship with the brand and the potential of a loyal consumer. Dear customers, relax and enjoy and walk away with a smile and satisfaction. Her work history shows a record of professionally upholding a customer/client centred approach to serve. She is a people person, cooperative, independent and ready to take the initiative.
- Promotion of Old Milwaukee Beer at The Beer Store
- Booth Babe for nightclub promotion of Heineken Live Legendary Cities: Toronto Edition in clubs, lounges, pubs and bars in the Greater Toronto Area
- Offering complementary samples of Heineken and Heineken Swag
- Promoting Heineken Live Legendary Toronto on social media such as Instagram and Facebook with #LiveLegendary and handle @heinekenca
- Promoted in venues such as La Maison, Elements Night Club, Up Yer Kilt, and Ivy Social Club - Toured in Toronto, Kitchener-Waterloo, Brampton and Vaughan
- Preparing cocktails and punches with premium bar rail spirits from Diageo at the LCBO
- Promotion and tasting of Cîroc Blue and Red Berry Vodka
- Campaigning of Premium Spirits for easy entertaining in the LCBO
- Promotion of Bacardí Superior and Bacardí Fuego Rum
- Creation of standard cocktails with bar rail spirits such as the Dry Martini, Dirty Martini, and Tikitini with Pinnacle Vodka
- Tastings of VQA (Vintners Quality Alliance) Ontario Wines at the LCBO for fall's theme of "Taste Local"
- Represented brands such as Cave Spring and Grange of Prince Edward County (PEC)
- Suggest and recommend wine with food pairings and serving suggestions for the product
- Backup and substitute promotional representative when needed
- Campaigned on behalf of Peller Estates Winery exclusively sampling Ice Wine (Vidal Blanc, Riesling) and Ice Cuvée Sparking Wine (Classic)
- Campaigned exclusively on Diageo spirit brands such as Johnnie Walker (Gold Label Reserve, Platinum, Explorer's Club Collection Spice Route and Blue Label), Cîroc Vodka, Crown Royal Whisky (Maple), Ketel 1 Vodka, and Tanqueray Gin (N°10)
- Backup tasting of Glenlivet Master's Distiller Reserve Single Malt Scotch Whisky
- Backup tasting of Glenfiddich Select and Reserve Casks Single Malt Scotch Whisky - Campaigned exclusively on behalf of Godiva Belgium Chocolates (Biscuits, Carée, Canada Collection, Création Pralinés, Gold, and Platinum)
- Worked exclusively at Toronto Pearson International Airport's Duty-Free Store for in-fight sampling and alcohol tasting
- Assisted customers in purchasing of alcohol products for gifting and fine dining as well as customs restrictions on consumer goods (taxes, levies, prohibited items, the maximum value of goods) travelling abroad to international destinations
- Interpreted and translated for Francophone tourists and shoppers when needed
- Serving complementary samples to customers and delivering and providing key messages about the product and special offers occurring in store such as discounts and gifting
- Monitoring increase of sales by inventory of products before, during and after shift
- Data entry of customer demographics and trends regarding the product
- Involved in marketing campaigns of domestic and imported alcoholic beverages at the LCBO (Liquor Control Board of Ontario) in conjunction of STAFF NATION
- Campaigned exclusive promotions of Corby's spirits, such as Absolut Vodka, Wiser's Canadian Whisky, Kahlúa Coffee Liqueur,McGuinness Liqueur, Malibu Rum and Havana Club Rum
- Campaigned on behalf of George Wynham Estate and Stoneleigh Vineyards Wines for Corby Spirits
- Preparation of cocktail ingredients for mixtures such as fresh juices and garnishes for cocktails
- Standard cocktails include Espresso Martini, Black and White Russian, Pineapple Splash, Brown Cow, Mojito, and Cuba Libre
- Worked as backup or cover on behalf of Brand Ambassadors and Promotional Models
- Worked exclusively in Toronto, and the Durham Region of Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa, and Bowmanville
Based on the Canadian Food Retail and Food Services Regulations and Code, Health Canada and CFIA. Reviewed by more than 60 Public Health Inspectors, instructors, industry leaders and students.
The program provides skills and tools to create memorable service experiences resulting in customer loyalty and successful customer-centric organizations
Exclusive in-house training at BartenderOne's College Street Bar at College and Bathurst, preparing and mixing drinks and garnishes using bar rail spirits to free pour. Handling orders of alcoholic beverages and financial transactions of orders.
Ensuring responsible alcohol service is aligned with public safety for the good of our communities. The message of responsible alcohol consumption is understood by the broader public including university and college students. Helping to change the culture and behaviour of all who engage in the sale, service and consumption of beverage alcohol in an ethical and safe manner.
Dine Aware™ is the first and only blanket education standard for the food & beverage industry that focuses on the food allergy/intolerant (FAI) customer experience.Gaining a basic awareness of the types of food allergens; fielding customer inquiries (online, telephone, greeting); familiarization with allergen menu; in-house communication; and the basics of cross-contact prevention.
Trust! It is the #1 priority for guests with a food allergy or intolerance. Knowing how to create trust for this consumer separates a good from a bad experience. Your certification teaches you how to establish trust by creating a Dine Aware Experience.
Managing and storing of goods and items in its designated areas and maintaining separation of kitchenware and food to prevent food-borne allergens and intolerances.
Preventing cross-contact and cross-contamination in the sanitation and cleaning process for dishes, cutlery, glassware, silverware, equipment, utensils and contact surfaces of potential allergens.
HYPE Programme (Helping Youth Pursue Higher Education)
Transition Year Programme
Public Speaking, Public Relations, Customer Service, Sales, Teaching, Social Media Marketing, Management, Marketing Communications, Brand Awareness, Promotions, Administration, Relationship Marketing, Visual Merchandising, Experimental Marketing, Referrals, Probing, Presentations, Spirits, Bartending, Wines