BankIslami Pakistan Limited
• Managing a Portfolio of assets, liabilities and trade products, comprising of large corporates including National airline carrier, Karachi Electric Company and major players from leather, steel, textile and power generation sectors.
• Harmonizing the services of all concerned departments of the Bank to ensure timely and effective delivery of quality services to corporate clients.
• Handling all business transactions of corporate clients including funded disbursements (Cash Finance, Running Finance, Refinances etc.) and trade finance (SLC, ULC, FBP, Bill Discounting, Bank Guarantees etc.)
• Preparing and presenting credit proposals, making recommendations on the basis of assessment of risks & earnings. Including write-ups about Relationship Backgrounds, present requests and future strategies for relationship management.
• Analyzing historical and forecast financial performance and information and analyzing industry and market dynamics, resulting in sound recommendations for new credit lines or renewals of existing credit facilities
• Ensuring availability of Credit Lines for corporate clients, by dealing with issues related to securities and collaterals, such as valid insurance coverage, valuations, timely inspections and other Pre Disbursement requirements of Prudential Regulations and Bank's Policies.
• Presenting any requests from the Clients to CCD and Risk in form of memorandums along with relevant evidences and documents to strengthen the case. (E.g. Charge vacations/modifications, improve pricing and other terms of Credit facilities)
• Liaison with internal and external auditors. To resolve their queries and taking initiatives to minimize audit or inspection discrepancies.