Amanda Bianco received a Bachelor's of Science in Exercise Science from Virginia Commonwealth University in 2011. She is an ACSM Certified Health Fitness Specialist. She is currently pursuing a degree in Nutrition from the University of Alabama with aspirations of becoming a Registered Dietitian.
Heath and Wellness, Vegetarianism, Veganism
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Volunteered with this organization for 2 years mentoring an elementary age child.
Aug 2011 - Present
Primrose School of Midlothian
- Develop lesson plans based on the Primrose Balanced Learning Curriculum.
- Responsible for before and after school care of elementary age children.
Nov 2008 - Present
Lifeguard, Swim Instructor, GirlForce Instructor
YMCA of Greater Richmond
- Observe swimmers to ensure safety.
- Monitor pool chemicals.
- Attend monthly in service training to maintain skills.
- Teach swimming lessons and water safety to various age groups of children.
- Instructed GirlForce, which is a program for girls that promotes a healthy lifestyle.
- Taught topics relating to fitness, nutrition, and positive body image.