Applied Information Sciences
- Developed User Interface, 6 screens to be precise, to develop intranet portal for International Monetary Fund. Portal kept track of reports sent by agents across the globe.
- Learnt and implemented Telerik Controls to get a neat UI look and feel.
- Redesigned/Redeveloped the whole existing user interface of existing web project to sell Renters Insurance by Geico. Out of 14 screens redesigned, I did 4 screens.
- 60% increase in the number of persons who were getting the renters insurance quotes and 35% increase in selling the renters insurance quotes.
- Took lead to implement Ajax on one of the web pages to make asynchronous calls to server which significantly reduced the response time and made UI more interactive.
- Developing interfaces to facilitate the migration from Mainframes to Microsoft Technologies and installation of new Microsoft based applications for Geico, our client. My team has successfully deployed 4 interfaces till now.
- Working closely with Client teams offshore in each phase of User Requirement gathering, design document and development.