Service Delivery Manager
CSC - Computer Sciences Corporation
I am playing a dual role of the Service Delivery Manager (heading India operations for the account) and the Cross Functional manager since October 2008.I have visited the client headquarter (Aon Center, Chicago, IL) to work with the CSC management on process improvement & improving customer satisfaction.My current responsibilities include:
- Keeping India billing under control
- Offshoring roles to India from North America locations to bring down the account’s cost
- Ensuring offshore’s small to mid size projects are being handled within specified budget and timelines
- Align and manage CSC India performance against account SLAs
- Systematically and proactively manage CSC India and account relationship
- Support growth of CSC India and the account
- Maximize the value India brings to CSC and the client
- Manage escalation(s) from account on service delivery
- Regular process improvements and streamlining
“I am account’s advocate within CSC India and CSC India’s advocate within the account”
I have also worked as the Cross Functional lead for 2 years and 2 months. My job responsibilities include:
- Maintaining & updating Request Management, a web based tool. Wherein I was the only point of contact for making changes in the tool. I was involved with the CSC-RM project from its inscription.
- Actively participated in transition of a business unit of the client to CSC.
- Updating CSC’s & client’s senior management about the priority 1 outages.
- Worked with the client in getting root cause analysis (RCAs) approved within SLA to avoid financial penalties.
- I used to chair & scribe weekly RCA call that includes CSC’s & client’s senior management.
- Ensuring all product lines follow the Management Escalation & Notification process.
- I was representing the account in the ‘Global Severity 1 Reduction Program’ from Americas region.
- I have also prepared reports like – Monthly Account Dashboard, Weekly Trend Analysis, Monthly Unplanned Outage report etc. Some of these reports are used by finance for invoicing