Organization : Hurix Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Title : Offline Desktop Smartbook
Location : Mumbai (India)
Technologies Used : Flex 3.5, Java, MDM Zinc 3.0, Nodejs, HTML 5.0, CSS 3, AngularJS, JQuery
Operating System : Windows 7
Team Size : 2
Role : Front end Developer
Period : 3 yrs
Project Objective: Development of Offline Bookshelf to manage books to help the user to manage book content when network is not available
Already Clients were have an online version of the smart books, but suppose user using the smart book and network is lost, in that case all the content added by the user id getting lost by the user, at the same time user can not open any book without network connection. To overcome this problem we have created one offline smartbook application.
To meet all the requirement we have implement following solutions.
- We introduce MDM zinc to work application like as projector.
- MDM provide native database facility, using this database we manage user contents when network is not available.
- MDM provide the facility to check network status. By using this we integrate all the not saved or modified data on the server, whenever application gets online.
Role and Responsibilities
- Front end Development of bookshelf in Flex and smart eBooks reader in Flex and HTML.
- Create MDM files for Bookshelf and Smart Books Reader which runs on All Desktops (Window’s, MAC, Linux)