Senior Etl Developer
- Coordinated with ETL team to implement all ETL procedures for all new projects and maintain effective awareness of all production activities according to required standards and provide support to all existing applications.
- Performed tests and validate all data flows and prepare all ETL processes according to business requirements and incorporate all business requirements into all design specifications
- Maintained application codes, scripts and reports to the central repository (SVN tool).
- Responsible for Business Analysis and Requirements Collection.
- Worked on Informatica /Medical Intelligence (MI) tools- Designer, Repository Manager, Workflow Manager, and Workflow Monitor.
- Parsed high-level design specification to simple ETL coding and mapping standards.
- Designed and customized data models for Data warehouse supporting data from multiple sources on real time
- Involved in building the ETL architecture and Source to Target mapping to load data into Data warehouse.
- Created mapping documents to outline data flow from sources to targets.
- Involved in Dimensional modelling (Star Schema) of the Data warehouse and used Erwin to design the business process, dimensions and measured facts.
- Extracted the data from the flat files and other RDBMS databases into staging area and populated onto Data warehouse.
- Maintained stored definitions, transformation rules and targets definitions using MI repository Manager.
- Used various transformations like Filter, Expression, Sequence Generator, Update Strategy, Joiner, Stored Procedure, and Union to develop robust mappings in the MI Designer.
- Developed mapping parameters and variables to support SQL override.
- Extensively used SQL* loader to load data from flat files to the database tables in Oracle.
Worked with Medical, Provider and Enterprise Intelligence for functional and technical Analysis and configured performance management using out of the box solution. § Developed MI programs, Automation, Workset, Pages and iViews.
Environment and Tools:
Informatica PowerCentre, Workflow Manager, Workflow Monitor, Medical Intelligence 6.4/6.3, Data Analyzer 8.1, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g/9i, SQL Server 2008, Sybase, UNIX AIX, Toad 9.0, Cognos 8.