Service Delivery Tools Incident Manager
Incident Manager | Service Delivery Tools
- To own, execute & drive the Incident management processes. Strong time management skills, coupled with good organizing and planning
skills, to enable effective coordination & communication, primary focusing on the restoration of agreed services to business as soon as possible, thereby
minimizing business service impact.
- Managing Incidents 24 x 365 and act as a single point of contact for senior
management within Ericsson with any required technical or specialist
information to support decision making during an incident.
- Prepare clear concise and persuasive communication to appropriate
audience, projecting a trustworthy image of Incident Management.
- Ensure that all required resources (resources, accounts, equipment) are
available and up to date. Setting up of Technical & Management bridge to
facilitate communication required during incidents. Act as an Emergency
Change Manager if needed during an Incident.
- Demonstrate leadership and ownership for deliverable; interact with global
lines of business and technical teams in gathering/developing strategic
approach in order to formulate apt solution during an Incident.
- Ensuring an Action plan/Back up plan is created, focused on the restoration
within SLA. Manage Business continuity plan and disaster recovery activities
for exceptional service affecting incidents.
- Contribute to and maintain the existing repositories, with up to date
technical documents, network diagrams, team structures, important
procedures and follow process adherence.
- Deliver accurate post incident reports within the agreed OLA's. Promote
Problem management activities and provide input and support the Problem Manager during initial investigations for root cause analysis.