Jan 2012 - Present
Qatar Aviation Services
Ensure all baggage activities, pertaining to Airside Operations, within the laid down procedures and Service Level Agreements are adhered to by all Baggage staff.
Currently assisting the Baggage Management team from last 02 years. Job role includes;
- Managing Baggage Operations Control
- Undertake baggage improvement plan projects
- Prepare baggage reports and statistics (weekly and monthly)
- Monitor roster control and leave for baggage team which includes from baggage handlers to baggage officers.
- Conduct investigations for absenteeism, late resumptions, over-carried bags, loading discrepancies and any other baggage operational issues.
- Maintain action trackers related to operational issues, improvement plans, daily reports, KPI etc.
- Organize weekly meetings with stake holders which includes Airline and other handlers like HIA Baggage Handling and Crisplant.
- Conduct monthly meetings with officers and supervisors and update on the monthly report and operational highlights.
- Implement and monitor SOPs
- Stock management which includes hand held radios and scanners, office assets, airline uld cards and labels.
- Liase with system support on issues with BRS.
- New Arrival Terminal transition - 19th Dec 2010
- OAL Terminal - Dedicated terminal with BHS availability for non QR flights.
- Main Transfer Baggage Facility Expansion - June 2013, involved in the setup of the state of the art facility with BHS & auto sortation availability.
- Baggage Operations Control - 01 Dec 2013 . Setting up of BOC, involved in entire activities including recruitment and procedures.
- HIA Transition - 01st April 2014 / 26th May 2014 . Allocation and rostering of the entire Baggage team, reviewing SOPs and initiating new procedures and work instructions.
- Baggage Improvement Plan - Involved in multiple projects for BIP, such as streamlining OOG process, BQ Bags delivery, Safe Bag Campaign, BOC KPIs
- Lean Solution Projects Project leader for ULD slip automation, and involved in projects of ULD utilization and Tagless Bag
- Basic Induction and Bagscan Trainings - Conducted Basic Induction Trainings for new joiners and Bagscan Trainings for Baggage Handlers Trainings