Assistant Planning Manager--Larsen & Toubro Construction
The Crest Project, Gurgaon , Client - DLF LTD
- Fully responsible for Master Construction Programme in Primavera P6 from initial phase involving regular weekly updates
- Accountability for contract administration,update time and cost plans, budget and cash flow
- Preparing daily, weekly, monthly progress reports (MIS); planning daily production activities as per schedule as well as updating actual Progress with baseline schedules.
- Preparing all kind of documents (Measurement Sheet, Abstract Sheet, and Invoice) for client billing like Procurement, Construction bills etc according to billing schedule.
- Analyse and recommend outcomes from delay analysis and critical path variance to inform contractual claims and change management
- Monitoring the progress and cost tracking of onsite construction activities i.e. Civil, Structural, MEPF works (Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Firefighting) and finishing.
- Responsible for preparing project status & analysing the same through Earned Value Management methodology (EVM). (Preparation of S-Curve)
- Work with contracts team and finance team to develop project baseline and identify & analyse cost variances and impacts.
- Describing and creating the Acknowledge letters/response letters for the clients/ Vendors.