C++,SQL(Oracle),Unix(HPUX),Python ,Linux (RHEL), Apache , PHP , REST APIs ,Storage:Local/NFS-SAN,NAS,Cloud
- Solution Architecture and Design from Idea Initiation phase
- Design Authority for Rating, Billing and Mediation projects
- Performance Architecture
- Technical go-to person for solution and design
- Programming complex algorithms and solutions
- Technical Program Management of Large and Complex projects/products
Conceived ( new ideas and re-architecture for optimisation ), managed and led build and deployment of various Business Critical and Operational Requirement. I currently act as
- Principal Design Authority for Postpaid Rating Systems ( Amdocs Rating)
- Advisory Designer for Billing, CRM and Mediation Systems and
- Main Focal for Operational Capacity , Scalability and Performance Architecture and Re-architecture .
- Producing coherent technical proposals that meets the customer requirements.
- Designing and specifying medium and large software systems.
- Programming and Debugging complex Algorithms and solutions
- Open Source Products and Code evaluation and adoption ( requiring judgement necessary to choose the best solution - considering ROI - to complex problems)
- Mentoring and guiding less experienced consultants.
- Leading teams in the design of new applications, configuration of system upgrades and development of new programming tools.
- Managing development cycle and post production enhancements ensuring quality product and motivated team members
- Management of Cross-Functional Teams ensuring smooth delivery during the Project cycle , which includes design , development , infrastructure and production support team.
- Meeting clients face to face.
- Building relationships with clients, technical teams and external contractors.
- Managing development of documentation to meet client expectations.
- Addressing RFPs and assist sales with RFP responses.
- Architecting and designing software solutions for various problem types.
- Working on extremely high volume transactional systems requiring low latency and high availability.
- Architecting legacy systems to modern and better optimised systems to be used as strategic solution for various existing applications.
- Leading Performance Architecture and Re-architecture, Gap Analysis and Optimisation for Variety of Applications (Frontend , Backend , Database ) , Functional Areas ( Operations , Infrastructure , New Development , Real Time Monitoring and Alerting) and Business Domains (Postpaid Rating , Mediation , Billing , CRM )
- Translation of technical jargon to Business language and vice-versa to ensure sync between Business Need and Development.
- Understanding of databases and data modelling / design techniques .
- Creating presentation for both technical and Business teams
- Consultation on h/w , OS , software version adoption .
- One of the Lead Design Authorities in delivery of 4G ( LTE , VoLTE, SoLTE , VoWifi) Offerings for my current client ( EE UK)
- Lead Design Authority for Re-architecturing storage and hardware for Mediation system. Programmed some complex ASN1 encoders and decoders during the project.
- Lead Architect in various Regulatory Projects for my current client ( EE UK)
- End-to-End Owner (Architecture ,Design and Development ) of Flexible Reporting solutions over the LAMP stack .
- Architect and Lead Programmer for Business Critical Time-to-Market project requiring complex solution design and programming to develop tools and portals to delivery offerings to market in the earliest possible time.
- Scalability Architect for Capacity Forecast and Planning .
- Architect for Strategic Near-real time data availability to BI Transformation Project.