Technology Head - ASEAN - The Coca-Cola Company (current)
- Drive the enterprise to be fully mobile with no desk-phones/PBX - Sunset obsolete costly PBX setup and enable mobility for users with mobile as the only communication device needed with enterprise collaboration tools.
IT Simplification of 9 Coca-Cola ASEAN country offices to fully mobile worksites. Led the project from planning to execution and closure with measure and reporting on ROI; circa US$ 260K in Capex and US$ 66K annual Opex.
- End User training and productivity program- Digitizing the enterprise. Aimed to ensure that business colleagues are keeping up with the change in end user technology trend with the move to cloud and mobile.
Focussed Trainings, Workshops and IT Ambassador programs to drive technology adoption for cloud and mobile based tools for storage, collaboration, corporate mobile apps and enterprise social media.
- Responsible for IT simplification and move to Cloud for 9 ASEAN countries. Apps moved so far : - O365 DV Next, Audio/Video Collaboration to BlueJeans, Storage and SharePoint to BOX. In Progress- HR Workday and Azure AD authenticator.
Regional Head - VP Enterprise Mobility and Remote Access for Barclays Capital (2013-2014)
- Service head for Bank's Remote Access service that enabled:
- Bank's flexible and home working model for 140K users globally
- 30+ offshore delivery center suppliers to work with Bank's resources in a controlled and secure manner.
- BYOD and Application Streaming service for the Bank.
- Sundown Blackberry services replacing with smartphone mailing solution - GooD Technology
- Adoption of End User Virtualisation technologies - Desktop and Application virtualisation (Microsoft App-V, Citrix & VDI)
- Deliver Application build, test, packaging and release solutions for high frequency trading teams.
- Outsourcing and Offshoring L1 & L2 operations.
- Build IT Centers of Excellence in India and Lithuania.
- Design IT Service Management framework
Director - IT Service Delivery - Carlson Wagonlit Travel - Asia Pacific (204-2016)
- Design and implement an IT platform to improve the speed of operations for core Travel apps used by frontline agents using GDS supplier services - Improved speed for bookings by 100%.
- Build IT Service Management practice - Process design, and implementation.
Offshore L1 and L2 operations for all APAC countries to Manila (PH)
- Transform and optimize Mobility - mobile phones, internal collaboration tools like chat, conferencing solutions etc.
- Technology operating cost optimisation