Travelling & Photography
- Well versed with Windows, MS Office and Internet Applications.
- Deep Knowledge of Complete UK Pension & applications.
- Skilled in operations transition (process migration) activities and reports.
- Knowledge of Business Continuity Plan and other regulatory activities as Data Protection, Anti Money Laundering, Financial Crime, Incident Awareness etc.
- Green Belt Certified:-
- Project on increasing in-scope percentage for offshore using SPS method.
- Project on improving internal quality.
Skilled in operations transition (process migration) activities and reports. Trained on CF1 (UK insurance) course. Green Belt Certified.
Mar 2012 - Present
Team Leader - Business Process Lead
- Spearheading a team of 20 FTE
- Responsible for planning leaves of members and taking 121 on monthly basis, daily team meetings and contribute towards achieving team goal.
- Completing appraisal of team members, Goals Setting for mid & annual appraisal.
- Reporting productivity, utilization and resource index on monthly basis for all members; preparing training plans of process and report accreditation status with management.
- Conducting Regulatory Test for team members, publishing their respective scores,
- Giving feedback, encourage and develop team members to built effective team.
- Getting involved in conference call with client.
- Drive operations and planning of all teams ensuring that they continuously deliver on speed and accuracy within the agreed upon KPI and SLA frameworks.
- Oversee quality and work audits and ensure that all teams are compliant with internal and external regulations and procedures, including data security.
- Liaise, coordinate and manage relationships with other departments and with the onshore operations teams (for balancing transaction volumes, planning).
- Report and monitor process performance to the management and on-shore teams
Aug 2009 - Feb 2012
Senior Executive - Insurance
Capita India Pvt Ltd
- Analysed the workflow of process and accordingly proposed for requirement of executives; provided effective training to 10 FTE on offshore.
- Completed accreditation for all 10 FTE within given time according to training plan; conducted process knowledge regulatory test for the entire team at regular intervals.
- Called onshore on clarity of update or process flow if required; prepared pipeline reports and shared across management and team.
- Did quality check for team, made quality reports to share across management and prepared training plan for new joiner.
- Analysed processing errors, implemented action of improvement and also ensured that team consistently delivers on quality.
- Planned daily allocation of work for team, ensured that the SLA of team and smooth functioning of workflow is maintained without any breaches and complaints.
- Planned leaves for all team members accordingly so that work is not impacted, shared process update across team and updated process guide as well.
- Took care of the system issue, raised it to concerned department, provided feedback to team members and also resolved queries or escalations.
Oct 2006 - Aug 2009
AXA Business Services
- Responsible for processing transfer cases of money out from AXA to different insurance companies like Norwich Union, Scottish Widows, Friends Provident, Winterthur etc.
- Prepared different modes of payment like CHAPS, BACS, IFT & SWIFT; made a guide for overseas process and got signed off from UK for team.
- Took care of authorizations of payments of different policies processed by processor, overseas payment and did E-filing for overseas cases.
- Looked after the training & accreditation of team, quality check, provided process updates to team; handled queries and query filtration of team.
Jul 2007 - Jul 2009
MBA - Operations
2009 MBA (Operations) from IIBM, Pune
2004 Bachelor of Science from S P College, Pune, Pune University