Currently Working as Team Leader - Supply Chain (Pharma-Healthcare)
Artemis Hospital (JCI & NABH Accredited) Gurgaon, Haryana, India
- Dealing and Communicating with International Marketing for International Patients Russia, Iraq, Oman, Europe, United State of America, Saudi Arabia, Japan, Ukraine & all African Countries.
- Leading Pharmacy team of the Hospital.
- Discussed patients case with Embassy staffs (Health Attach), Doctors & Interpreters.
- Conducted professional medicines counseling regarding symptoms, dosage, frequency, potential side effects and how to mitigate them.
- Maintain & Update All Pharmacies in Hospital (In Patients Pharmacy, Out Patients Pharmacy, Operation Theater Pharmacy & Drug store).
- Working on HIS (Hospital Information System) SOFTWARE.
- Working on MARG (Inventory & Accounting) SOFTWARE.
- Handle stocks and order supplies of medicines and drugs as well as maintain inventories of Pharmaceuticals.
- Providing training and checking the work of fresher staffs.
- Communicate with Doctors, I.T departments & Purchase departments.
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
- Taking care of Inventory and Purchase of Hospital Pharmacy.