To contribute as a trainee architect and design strategist, in a learning environment that is challenging, innovative and driven towards scaling new heights in designing and construction.
2002 - 2013
St. Joseph's Academy, Dehradun
2013 - Present
Faculty Of Architecture, Dehradun University of Technology, Dehradun
May 2015 - Jun 2015
Dharmalaya, Bir, Himachal Pradesh
Hands-on experience of earthen architecture in the neo-traditional style of esteemed eco-architect Didi Contractor.
May 2014 - Jun 2014
- Attended personality development programme conducted in the college.
- Have been a part of Round Table Conference for Sustainable Development in the college.
- Attended Relative Study Programme to Bangalore & Mysore conducted by the college.
- Attended Interactive session about designing with Snehanshu Mukherjee.
- Studied vernacular and sustainable architecture at Dharmalaya.
- Attended Relative Study Programme travelling around Uttrakhand and documented Sun Temples at Almora.
- Was part of the school's Basket-ball team.
- Worked for the Laurie Baker Trophy- ZONASA, 2015.
- Was part of the college music band -ZONASA, 2015.
- Active Participant in sketching and painting events in college.