Times Business Solutions Limited
Techgig.com, the project objective is to a build India’s most passionate professional networking site in terms of learning, showcasing and competing.
- Experienced in defining Testing Methodologies, Designing Test Plans and Test Cases, Verifying and Validating Web based applications and Documentation based on standards for Software Development and effective QA implementation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Document, created the test plan and prepared detailed test cases for new Functionality
- Participated in the meetings, prepared reports and other supportive documentation to contribute to establishment of standards and procedures for software testing
- Developed Manual test scripts for different test scenarios covering all aspects of project functionality using Mercury Quality Center, and JIRA Defect Management
- Created and executed manual test cases using Quality Center and reviewed test cases developed by other testers
- Involved in performing GUI, Functional, System and Regression Testing
- Performed Root Cause Analysis for all the assigned issues for existing functionality such as (Corrupted Data, Code Error)
- Executed the test cases, recorded the results and documented defects, questionable functions, as well as inconsistencies in software program functions, outputs, online screens and content
- In the regression phase, the project was automated using Selenium. I was responsible for developing a dynamic framework which could automate all the test cases.
- Data Driven framework with Selenium was developed and generic controller was implemented.
- Used ANT to build and run the Selenium automation framework. Once the script got over, framework used to send the automation reports over email
- Created and updated test scenarios, test plans, and test cases according to use case and design
- Participated in system walkthrough and inspection meetings to understand the business rules and system operation flows
- Executed test cases using both manual processes and automated test tools
- Wrote SQL Query to extract data from various database tables for testing purpose
- Good exposure in Database testing using selenium.
- Validated tests by crosschecking data in backend on SQL server using SQL Queries
- Used Jmeter an open source tool for performing load tests.
- Identified and documented defects using Bugzilla to ensure applications functionality
- Created test plan, designed and executed test cases manually and verified actual results against expected results using TestLink.
- Identified and tracked defects, generated bug reports and submitted test report
- Assisted client implement User Acceptance Test (UAT) including creating Test Plan, generating test data, designing test cases, preparing test environment and executing test
- Worked closely with users and program developers to ensure application development meets with the user expectations
Peerpower.com: This project was live since 2 years and was basically responsible for engaging the professionals and creating a networking among themselves based on groupings and stay attached with them further.
- Experience in Test Automation, Scripts Preparation and execution within the framework
- Good Exposure using QTP, generating reports and emailing them through framework
- Executing SQL queries to view successful transaction for data validation
- Good Expertise on Exploratory Testing using Domain Knowledge
- Worked closely with Development team to resolve quality issues