· Handled the processed bi-monthly preparation of payroll for Head Office and Branches.
· Responsible for maintenance and execution of compensation and benefits administration program.
· Ensure confidentiality of employee records.
· Solely responsible for the manual computation of Night Differentials, Overtime Differentials & Honorarium Pay for the rank & file employees.
· Prepare regular staffing report, termination report and other employee reports upon request.
· Prepare certificate of employment upon request.
· Prepared Final Personnel Information Sheet/Accountabilities for resigned employees.
· Manual posting of leaves for Officers and Rank & File.
· Manual computation & preparation of monthly payroll of contractual employees.
· Handled the computation in the monthly service billing of all agency personnel in the bank.
· Updating and Monitoring of the Monthly Overtime Reports.
· Handled in the Processing of Personal Salary Loan, Emergency Loan, Car Incentive Loan. andCorporate Housing Loan.
· Benefits administration (both Company benefits and government-mandated benefits)
· Liaise with and provide information, updating of records (enrollment, change, deletion) to service providers (i.e., HMO, insurance company) and government agencies (i.e., SSS, Pag-Ibig, Philhealth, BIR).
· Prepared Monthly Tardiness Report of all employees.
· Issued a Written Reprimand and Suspension memos.
· Provide admin support for compensation and benefits projects such as keeping track of theperformance appraisals, annual salary review, merit cycle, salary surveys, etc.
· Keep updated on changes in company and government mandated benefits.
· Perform other duties assigned