As a Senior Analyst at RTA, I am consistently energized by opportunities of overcoming boundaries as I continue to ensure that our services receive the best representation. I offer significant contributions in company growth through visible skills in the tactical planning, as well as strategic planning and Business Development.
Having natural interpersonal and communication skills, I have acquired a solid reputation for effective networking and strategic alliance building among the industries resources.
BS/BSC (Hons) Bachelor of Science
Canterbury Christ Church University
Bachelor of Science is Business Studies & Tourism and Leisure Studies
Senior Analyst - Research, Development & Innovation Department/Sector: DG - Chairman of the Board of Executive Directors
RTA (Roads & Transport Authority - Dubai)
- Prepare RTA innovation laboratory plans, follow up the implementation and define all relating needs, Initiate and manage all related projects for the department.
- Demonstrate a consistent record of partnering with support functions.
- Supervising creative club’s works, implementation of club’s activities and work plans, follow up on initiatives relating to innovation club and submitting periodic reports.
- Activate, review and update the Section creativity manuals, participate in reviewing and developing procedures for innovation clubs.
- Showcase best practices for keeping good relationship with vendors to insure product quality in a timely fashion.
- Working with team members and marketing to manage multiple projects from conception stage until launch, whilst also managing the follow ups on preparations for creativity and innovation laboratories, coordinating between teams within agencies and providing constant support.
- Manage multiple priorities within the organization during the changing dynamics of projects and organizational needs.
- Follow up the implementation of Section partnership agreements and activities plans.
- Optimize resources, define and respect launch conditions, whilst coordinating activities with support departments; issuing updates on any risks and ensuring projects and innovation laboratories availabilities are in line with commitments.
- Oversee ideas management system and raise related reports.
- Demonstrate an understanding and appreciation for the importance of informing others (sharing information timely & accurately) work with the overall best interest of the department in mind.
- Manage and follow up the implementation of innovation initiatives and finally perform other responsibilities related to the position as appropriate.
Mar 2014Mar 2015
Flash Entertainment FZ LLC
- Developed business development strategies and action plans with the support of the VP.
- Developed new business relationships, generated and negotiated new income for FLASH to an agreed annual target.
- Present FLASH to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Develop and responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting.
- Participate and set up creative workshops within FLASH to identify new business opportunities.
- Cover all areas of business development including joint ventures, new products and services, partnerships, etc.
- Ensure customer relationship management by improving involvement of existing clients and use of tools such as corporate and dedicate client websites/portals.
- Ensure active and successful management of the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, contract sign off, handover and monitoring of revenue collection (invoicing, etc).
- Attend and represent FLASH as a representative at industry events and tradeshows, receptions, conferences.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all business development opportunities are properly administered using a database (CRM)
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation,
- Respond to tenders, RFP or request for information in a timely manner.
- Continuously interact with other departments including the Projects, Operations and Commercial when handing over business ensuring a full and correct brief in all aspects of the deal.
- Ensure the collation of all information and prepare monthly management report.
- Build and analyze business development deals using financial models.
- Research new clients/partners/businesses and assist with project implementation.
- Undertake research, preparation and drafting to facilitate business planning and reporting including the development of a long-term business plan FLASH.
- Successful Events involved in: The Cake Boss Live In Abu-Dhabi, Freej: Abood's Dream, Justin Timberlake: World Tour, Jeff Dunham, Yas Island Comedy Club, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Sarah Geronimo, WWE Live in Riyadh, Rolling Stones, UFC Fight Night & Cavalia: Qasr Al-Hosn
Dec 2007Apr 2012
Senior Officer Startegic Planning
The Centre for Regulation of Transport by Hire Cars in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi - (Department of Transportation Abu-Dhabi)
Strategy and Planning:
- Creating Policies and Procedures of all TransAD Divisions.
- Creating KPI for all divisions, and educating all divisions of the importance of KPI in an organisations.
- Dealing with individual departments in creating their Policies and finding the best work flow process.
- Creating process flow charts for all jobs in all divisions.
- Reviewing all division work flow processes and making necessary changes.
- Annual review of policies and processes.
- Updating new jobs to department work flow.
- Advising departments the most effective and productive job processes.
- Coordinating with franchisees and TransAD.
- Dealing with TransAD projects and following up on project progress.
- Creating monthly and weekly report regarding TransAD strategy plan and projects.
- Review of project contacts and agreements.
- Launch of the call centre campaign with CERT.
- Creation of the call centre IVR system, and MDT voice reminders in the Taxi.
- Review of the English TransAD magazine, and translation of news. paper announcements for the communications department.
- Participated in the ABU Dhabi excellence Award.
- Creating Taxi/Limousine driver English evaluation test.
- Driver tests.
- Franchisee facility weekly inspection.
- Weekly franchisee report.
- Vehicle inspection checklist and renewal on the system
- Issuing NO Objection letter for vehicle renewal for the Traffic Department.
- Attending meetings for annual Abu Dhabi events regarding the availability of taxis at the event.
Jan 2004Nov 2004
Customer Service & Sales
- Dealing with all enquires regarding Nakheel property and sales.
- Giving clients and visitors presentations and tours on all the types of Nakheel property.
- Lunch of new projects, and sales of new property.
- Advising clients on the best property to buy depending of the clients requirements.
- Dealing with international delegations, answering questions and giving them tours and presentation of all Nakheel properties.
May 2002Jan 2004
Call Centre Agent
Citi Bank - Dubai
- Dealing with all consumer banking needs.
- Answering banking enquiries.
- Solving customer issues.
- Sales of banking products.
- Answering all customer quires regarding bank accounts, loans and credit cards.
- Dealing with customer complaints and resolving problems.
- Educating customers about the bank's products and services.
- Meeting monthly product sale goals.