As a Business Analyst at Flash Entertainment, I am consistently energised by opportunities in overcoming boundaries as I continue to ensure that our services receive the best representation. I offer significant contributions in company growth through visible skills in the tactical planning, as well as strategic planning and Business Development.
Having natural interpersonal and communication skills, I have acquired a solid reputation for effective networking and strategic alliance building among the industries resources.
BS/BSC (Hons) Bachelor of Science
Canterbury Christ Church University
Bachelor of Science is Business Studies & Tourism and Leisure Studies
Mar 2014Mar 2015
Flash Entertainment FZ LLC
- Developed business development strategies and action plans with the support of the VP.
- Developed new business relationships, generated and negotiated new income for FLASH to an agreed annual target.
- Present FLASH to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Develop and responsible for your own lead generation and appointment setting.
- Participate and set up creative workshops within FLASH to identify new business opportunities.
- Cover all areas of business development including joint ventures, new products and services, partnerships, etc.
- Ensure customer relationship management by improving involvement of existing clients and use of tools such as corporate and dedicate client websites/portals.
- Ensure active and successful management of the sales process: lead generation, credentials pitch, asking questions, solution pitch, negotiation, contract sign off, handover and monitoring of revenue collection (invoicing, etc).
- Attend and represent FLASH as a representative at industry events and tradeshows, receptions, conferences.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline and ensure all business development opportunities are properly administered using a database (CRM)
- Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts and any further documentation,
- Respond to tenders, RFP or request for information in a timely manner.
- Continuously interact with other departments including the Projects, Operations and Commercial when handing over business ensuring a full and correct brief in all aspects of the deal.
- Ensure the collation of all information and prepare monthly management report.
- Build and analyze business development deals using financial models.
- Research new clients/partners/businesses and assist with project implementation.
- Undertake research, preparation and drafting to facilitate business planning and reporting including the development of a long-term business plan FLASH.
- Successful Events involved in: The Cake Boss Live In Abu-Dhabi, Freej: Abood's Dream, Justin Timberlake: World Tour, Jeff Dunham, Yas Island Comedy Club, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Sarah Geronimo, WWE Live in Riyadh, Rolling Stones, UFC Fight Night & Cavalia: Qasr Al-Hosn
Dec 2007Apr 2012
Senior Officer Startegic Planning
The Centre for Regulation of Transport by Hire Cars in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi - (Department of Transportation Abu-Dhabi)
Strategy and Planning:
- Creating Policies and Procedures of all TransAD Divisions.
- Creating KPI for all divisions, and educating all divisions of the importance of KPI in an organisations.
- Dealing with individual departments in creating their Policies and finding the best work flow process.
- Creating process flow charts for all jobs in all divisions.
- Reviewing all division work flow processes and making necessary changes.
- Annual review of policies and processes.
- Updating new jobs to department work flow.
- Advising departments the most effective and productive job processes.
- Coordinating with franchisees and TransAD.
- Dealing with TransAD projects and following up on project progress.
- Creating monthly and weekly report regarding TransAD strategy plan and projects.
- Review of project contacts and agreements.
- Launch of the call centre campaign with CERT.
- Creation of the call centre IVR system, and MDT voice reminders in the Taxi.
- Review of the English TransAD magazine, and translation of news. paper announcements for the communications department.
- Participated in the ABU Dhabi excellence Award.
- Creating Taxi/Limousine driver English evaluation test.
- Driver tests.
- Franchisee facility weekly inspection.
- Weekly franchisee report.
- Vehicle inspection checklist and renewal on the system
- Issuing NO Objection letter for vehicle renewal for the Traffic Department.
- Attending meetings for annual Abu Dhabi events regarding the availability of taxis at the event.
Jan 2004Nov 2004
Customer Service & Sales
- Dealing with all enquires regarding Nakheel property and sales.
- Giving clients and visitors presentations and tours on all the types of Nakheel property.
- Lunch of new projects, and sales of new property.
- Advising clients on the best property to buy depending of the clients requirements.
- Dealing with international delegations, answering questions and giving them tours and presentation of all Nakheel properties.
May 2002Jan 2004
Call Centre Agent
Citi Bank - Dubai
- Dealing with all consumer banking needs.
- Answering banking enquiries.
- Solving customer issues.
- Sales of banking products.
- Answering all customer quires regarding bank accounts, loans and credit cards.
- Dealing with customer complaints and resolving problems.
- Educating customers about the bank's products and services.
- Meeting monthly product sale goals.