Branch Operations Officer
Emirates Islamic (Emirates Islamic Bank)
Primarily responsible for technical verification of relevant documents, interpretation of procedures, data input and processing transactions or information. Interface with internal parties in order to resolve queries. Processing high volume of transactions and/or information accurately within stipulated service standards and turnaround time. Specialist procedural / technical knowledge related to processing of standardized transactions and / or information.
- Service Delivery: Deliver the processing related services to the customers (internal/external) in accordance with the laid down service standards to meet and exceed their expectations.
- Compliance & Control: Monitor and implement compliance and control measures in order to protect the interests of the bank.
- Procedures Application: Apply up-to-date knowledge of all relevant procedures in order to perform processing related tasks as per laid down guidelines and norms.
- Transaction/ Information Processing: Verify and/or process transactions/information in a timely, efficient and accurate manner in order to deliver service within stipulated turnaround period.
- Procedural Compliance: Process all transactions/information as per the procedures in order to deliver error-free results.
- Learning and Development - To continuously strive for self development and improvement by identifying training needs and communicating same to line manager for action.