: • Reviews project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing projects,staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Establishes work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arranges for recruitment or assignment of project personnel.
- Preparing the meeting with project staff to outline work plan and to assign duties, responsibilities, and scope of authority.
- Directs and coordinates activities of project personnel to ensure project progresses on schedule and within prescribed budget.
- Reviews status reports prepared by project personnel and modifies schedules or plans as required Prepares Project reports for management, client, or others.
- Confers with Project Personnel to provide technical advice and to resolve problems.
- Arranging meeting with service authority regarding the services problems, management and administration of the project, coordination with Clients, Contractors and Suppliers, as well as materials and equipments approved, commissioning and handing over of roads and services of the Project. In addition to pre and post tender procedures, claim analysis and the necessary time and cost control of Project, Carrying out overall construction of project detailed and constructions Managing staff (both field and office staff) of the team, Ensuring quality control of all services works products, Managing the technical supervision of project implementation
. Developing technical/managerial and engineering related assignments and terms of references for all types of procurement carried by the Company at this stage; assignments and terms of references for all types of procurement carried by the Company at this stage, Carrying out overall planning process Ensuring the timeliness of the project implementation, Ensuring high quality and timely interdepartmental information flow at the Company about the project progress made Management and coordination of project handover management, Supervising project management activities and project managers on aregular basis