I am motivated on building a successful career in finance department. I have purposely looked for and found work experience in this area so I know that the fast paced, results-orientated environment will provide me the challenge I thrive on. I am a strong relationship builder, resilient and motivated by success. My interest lies on the field of Islamic Finance, Accounting, Capital Market, Investment and micro-finance.
Jun 2013 - Feb 2014
Kuwait Finance House Research Limited
Research Analyst under Islamic Capital Market Department
- Conducting analysis and research on the progression and Development of Islamic Finance.
- Publishing reports and researches on Islamic capital market, Islamic banking, and regulatory developments.
- Providing analysis and reports related to Financial services for notable financial institutions such as Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Islamic Financial Services Board (IFSB).
Oct 2012 - Dec 2012
World Islamic Economic Forum (WIEF)
Liaison Officer of the 6th World Islamic Economic Forum in Kuala Lumpur
- Liaise several key speakers of the forum throughout the events.
- Prepare and organise meetings, administrative and protocol issues.
- Assists key note speakers with researches.
Jan 2012 - Oct 2014
Masters in Islamic Finance Practice
International Centre for Education in Islamic Finance (INCEIF)
INCEIF is a leading Post-graduate University specializes in Islamic Finance located in Kuala Lumpur, Malayisa. MIFP (Masters in Islamic Finance Practice ) is a postgraduate course aimed at producing industry practitioners with global insight, holistic knowledge and cutting-edge expertise in Islamic Finance. The course modules cover a wide range of critical topics ranging from wealth management, banking,and investment to financial services, shariah aspects of finance ,ethics and governance.
Sep 2007 - Aug 2011
Bachelor of Human Science, Majoring in Poilitical Science and Economics
International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM)
Bachelor degree in Human Science majoring in Political Science and minoring in Economics. The course modules cover subjects related to International Relations, International Political Economy, Geopolitics, and Economics.