Engineering - CIVIL
To secure a position in an organization that offers challenge and opportunity for my career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of my capabilities. I would like to gain new skills while utilizing my current area of expertise in engineering satisfaction services with in a positive team environment.
Date of Birth : 12/09/1988
Place of Birth : UAE – Abu Dhabi
Nationality : Yemeni
Marital Status : Single
Driving license : Valid UAE Driving License
Mobile No : [+97150 712 8855] & [+97152 53 101 33]
E-mail : [email protected]
Address : Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
p.o.box : 8741
Visa Status : Employment Visa
Engineering - CIVIL
• Responsible for daily construction activity of the site, coordinating with Project Manager, Construction Manager, Consultants, subcontractors and all concerned departments etc. Using all approved drawings and materials.
• Responsible for checking the method statements in consultation with project Manager and same should approved by Consultant for execution of work.
• Supervise the activities of the Foreman/ General Foreman and assist them to perform effectively.
• Responsible for implementation to carry out the specified inspection / test in accordance with relevant Inspection & Test Plans, and ensure that Quality Records are maintained and signed - off by the Project Manager / Construction Manager / Consultants / Client. (Including the works of the Subcontractors.)
• Responsible for executing the work in accordance with shop drawings and specifications o Target & construction Method Statements o Assist with the technical issue of the technical team as instructed and directed by the Project manager.
• Monitoring progress of work against construction programmes and submission of required site reports in accordance with project reporting plan.
• Monitoring, controlling, and coordinating the works of different trade subcontractors and to report on their progress and or trends for problems / delays to Construction Manager / Project Engineer.
• Responsible for maintaining and recording at all time site management information system , recording daily site activities and any circumstances that have adverse effects on the Project.
• Review drawings for correctness and clarity of information and take necessary action to ensure sufficient information is available.