- Visionary , Strategy , Execution & Leadership
- Scorecard, key Performance indicators
- Deal Structuring Purchasing, & Negotiations
- Financial & legal Transactions
- Sales & Marketing
- Risk Management & Inventory Control
- Cost Analysis, Reduction & Control
- Growth Management & Business Development
- Product Development
- TQM & Continuous Improvement
- Decision Making
- Best section head in SHARQ (SABIC affiliate), year 2003
- Best manager in SHARQ (SABIC affiliate), year 2004
- Successful completion of SHARQ Ethylene Glycol 4 project (worth SR 3 billions) ahead of time, within its budget with highest quality standard.
- 26% Sales Growth in Al-Watania For Paper Product.
- 32% Sales growth in Al-Watania Plastics using same facilities
- 50% Sales growth in Al-Watania Plastics after expansions.
- Leading Sales and Marketing committee of all Watania for industries companies.
- Designing and implementation of TSMS (Technical Study Management System)
PdM (Predictive maintenance) Establishment in Eastern Petrochemical Co. (SHARQ, SABIC affiliate)
- VI, vibration institute level I specialist (one of 82 persons in the world)
- VII, vibration institute level II specialist (one of 35 persons in the world)
Additional Assignments at present:
- Member of Steering Committee of Al-Watania For Industries 2020 Strategic Planning, with PwC consultant.
- Member of Steering Committee of Al-Watania For Industries ERP system implementation, SAP was chosen and GO-LIVE is in few months.
- -Member of Al-Watania For Industries readiness and gap analysis Committee preparing for IPO, with Deloitte Transaction Service consultant.
- -Business Owner of PM module during ERP implantation stage.