o Assist the Country Business / Function Ops Head/Regional Risk head in coordinating, driving and directing effective compliance with the prescribed operational risk management framework.
o To facilitate and ensure alignment to SCB policies and procedures within the day to day processing environment of the HR functions.
- Implement effective controls to minimize operational losses. - Ensure management of risk and timely resolution of issues.
o Key Responsibilities Validation of Controls (CST/KCI)
- Validate sampling techniques, results and exceptions arising thereof.
- Review trend analysis of exceptions and identify systemic failures. - Identify material exceptions and escalate. - Agree on actions arising from the treatment plan.
- Review and approve the in-country CSTs developed before roll-out.
o Incident Management (Phoenix)
- Review and endorse treatment plans.
-Validate and approve Ops Losses / Near Misses reporting.
- Oversight of validity and integrity of data.
o Process Risk Analysis (PRA)
- Validating the workflows of processes under i-Gear initiative.
- To facilitate and ensure alignment to SCB policies and procedures within the day to day processing environment of the function.
- Review outcomes of PRA, including comparing against the country addendum for appropriateness.
- Initiate PRAs where needed to support specific needs to check if the process and control environment is effective.
- Support Business / Function Operations Head in PRA review of operational capability as part of PPG / CA review/roll-out.
- Ensure that the process changes accepted and agreed through service acceptance process, is maintained by the respective dept in DOIs and other relevant documents
o Risk Committee Meetings
- BORC - Challenge Risk Maps of Business / Function units and prepare the consolidated risk map for HR FORF.
- Attend / Represent at HR FORF.