Davis Langdon SAL Offshore (Cost Consultant for Dar Al Handasah for Haram Expansion Project in Makkah)
- Prepare the monthly timesheets and make sure that annual leaves, sick leaves and business trips were added correctly with the proof documents, and overseeing the payroll function to ensure it is complete, accurate and timely.
- Coordinate with the HR regarding the new comers to provide them an airport pickup, temporary hotel reservation, complete the procedures of issuing the residence permit (Iqama) and help them to find proper housing.
- Cooperate with employees to set the annual leave plan and proceed the leave applications.
- Help the consultants to prepare reports by reviewing invoices, quotations and manpower inspection sheets.
- Handle the petty cash and send a monthly report to the accounting dept.
- Staff administration including attendance, holidays, residence permit renewal and sickness tracking…Etc.
- Liaise with couriers, dispatch the team and manage the post in and out.
- Provide office supplies and ensure all areas are presentable
- Document and file all incoming and outgoing correspondence, submittals and quotations submitted by contractor, and maintain an up-to-date database of all documents.