Sr. Inventory Officer
- Maintain and keep an up to date the asset management software database (Bare|Scan).
- Receive inventory items as per documents and store them at the head office store or and other proper location.
- Ensure that all goods received and dispatched are recorded in the stack cards and ledgers on timely basis.
- Coordinate with commodity accountant and ensure that all inventory items are labeled as per IRD Afghanistan's labeling system.
- Dispatch and distribute inventory items of office and individuals as advised and document all dispatches though proper documents such as waybill, dislocating form etc.
- Keep track of all inventory items that are taken out from office temporarily by office staff and individuals and make sure that the items are returned within the given time.
- Maintain a system of FIFO and FILO for all properties as part of the records keeping.
- Maintain inventory of all equipments and inventory at the guesthouses as will as expatriate staff houses.
- Conduct physical count of all the inventory items as per the physical count schedule and report any difference to his supervisor.
- Sign the gate pass for all inventory items that are intended for temporary of permanent exit from office.
- Prepare monthly reports for the inventory and properties stored at the IRD main office.
- Prepare reports reflecting quantity, status and location of the inventory items and provide suggestions to the management about maintenance and repair of inventory items, its disposal and effective use. Prepare loss reports and seek approval of the concerned supervised for the reasonable losses. Ensure that inventory database is updated immediately after recording the loss.
- Prepare goods status reports and forward it to finance after logistics manager reviews and approval.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time by respective supervisor.