Development and solutions tasks.
Security management tasks.
Management of training centers tasks.
# Liaison roles between my country & other friend countries in defence affairs.
- Primarily responsible for personnel management.
- Plans and oversees the implementation of employment plans.
- To ensure the implementation of the procedures according to regulations.
- General supervision of the timings and working hours.
- Training mid-level officers on the planning steps.
- Evaluate the plan as well as it's steps.
- Evaluate the trainees and write reports on their performance.
- Writing test questions, correct them and supervision.
-Manages training process and trainers.
-Achieving trainees skills as required.
-Coordinate training schedule and supervise their implementation.
- Director of Supply, Subsistence and fuel /Tanks Battalion ( Less than 1 year ).
- Teacher and evaluator officer/Armored Corps Institute ( More than 1 year ).
- Officer in Charge of firing Field/Armored Corps Institute ( Less than 2 years ).
- Training officer/Armored Corps Institute ( 1 year ).
- Tank company Commander/Tanks Battalion ( 1 year ).
- Operations officer/Tanks Battalion ( 1 year ).
- Training Team Leader/Tanks Battalion ( 1 year ).
- Tank Platoon Commander/Tanks Battalion ( Less than 2 years ).
This academy graduated army officers after training and study civilian and
military science (such as law and international agreements, administration,
mathematics and physics).
Students undergo training for a period of three years of study, then
graduating as a lieutenant, then appointed as leader for a group of soldiers
at a younger chain of command .
- Intensive English language course (Kaplan International Colleges )
Perth/ Australia(05 JAN 2014 - 30JAN 2014)
- Planning for joint weapons (JAN 2013 – MAY 2013).
- Armor Officer Advance Course (AUG 2004 – MAR 2005).
- English language course (at Military Language Institute/AUG 1989--JUN 1999).
- Armor Officer Basic Course (AUG 96 – MAR 97).
Level : Higher Intermediate