Abdul Wasie Hashim
Accountant at Road and Transport Authority Sharjah
Accountants Executive(Cost and Payable)
- Reporting to Head of Finance Department
- Reconciliation of store and accounts
- Preparing payments by verifying documents
- Preparing vehicle maintenance cost reports
- Provides financial control information to management by analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Verifying job card entries which done by junior accountants
- Monitoring and rectifying store entries
Jun 2010May 2013
International Purchase Coordinator
Sea Land Foodstuff Trading L.L.C.
- Negotiating the price with suppliers and placing the orders as per the procurement plan of the company.
- Sending & receiving correspondences with company directors and managements to negotiate the price.
- Follow ups on routine shipments/order. Corresponding with current suppliers to ensure smooth transactions.
- Follow-ups & issuing of all documents regarding to purchases including, insurance & L/C
- Preparing yearly procurement plan
Aug 2009Mar 2010
Tip Top Tropicana
- Records supplier invoices and ensures proper authorization of accounts payable invoices.
- Daily closing of accounts and daily reports of receivables and payables to the management.
- Prepare monthly return to sale tax officer and submitting through internet(e-payment).
- Coding and pricing of goods.
Jul 2008Oct 2009
Post Graduation in Islamic Economics and Finance
Al Jamia Al Islamia, Santhapuram
Jul 2002Apr 2009
- Accuracy and Analytic skill
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work independently
- Good knowledge in International Purchase and shipping terms
- Familiar with banking documents such as LC, bank facility letters and insurance documents
- Enthusiastic, optimistic and team worker to grow with ability to work under pressure