Chief Talent Officer
Ajala Voyager TV
In this position as Chief Talent officer, I am responsible to developed the Human resource management protocol for the talent management operational activities within the organization such as Recruitment, Talent pipeline management, deployment , learning and development of executives in the organization that was recognized by the AFRICAN INVESTORS MAGAZINE as one of the 10 most promising television ventures in Africa.
- Talent education, driving the training development of employees within the organization
- Training induction, training of staffs on HR related functions, policies and Procedures
- Talent pipeline development, working closely with managers to develop strategic staffing plans for the organization.
- Manage and enhance the performance management and improvement system; coach managers, and business unit heads on how to handle performance issues
- Talent pipeline management, ensuring the efficient and effective allocation of the right people in the right role in the organization
- Create, help implement and coordinate organizational training and development programs for employees in the organization
- Talent allocation, worked closely with managers on recruitment, selection and hiring process of key employees as well as ensuring the newly recruits are matched with the right type of job function.
- Coordinated and managed the coaching, mentoring E-learning certifications for employees within the organization