2014 - Present
Signature Events and Productions
The role of the Events Manager is to plan and execute events that fulfill premier’s objectives. Working to deadlines, planning and project management will be a common feature of work to ensure events run well. On the day of an event, problem solving, creativity and determination all play their part in making an event successful.
- Project planning for each event, including budgeting
- Ensuring all events are properly staffed
- On the day of an event, to lead the team on the ground for event setup
2012 - 2014
Koohiji Group - "DU'"
Marketing at Koohiji Group:
- Recruiting Teams for different products.
- Training the Teams on products and competition.
- Setting Targets and incentivizing the teams.
- Recording sales & producing reports (Daily, weekly & monthly).
- Communication with all levels of management internally and with the client.
- Managing all levels of data entry including activations, documentation, verification & submission of subscriber applications and documents.
- Acting customer service with regards all customer complaints.
Stocks evaluation and orders.
Acting Team Lead
2010 - 2012
Telelink Communications LLC
Marketing and Sales of the new FTTH services “eLife”. Acting team lead & activations control included the below responsibilities:
- Achieve daily targets.
- Stay up to date on the product.
- Assuring Quality in sales.
- Acting Customer Service in regards to customer complaints.
- Reporting on daily, weekly and monthly sales.
- Follow up on their suggestions and feedback on closures.
Back office Operations
2007 - 2010
On the job was quite a sophisticated practice of multi tasking. Back office operations included:
- Data entry of new applications.
- Updating existing customer a/c’s as per requirements.
- Perform quality checks. (Quality Controller) ·
- Attend and call back customers to resolve issues.
- Generate excel programs and implement procedures for daily report Submission to ensure high level of efficiency and accuracy.
- Implement a good relationship with the upper management ensuring timely and effective communication on a regular basis to keep superiors informed of all problems and successes.
- Handle all kind of customer requests, complaints and new account info.
- Coordinate with the agents as a Team Coordinator at times.
Gitex Shopers 2007
2007 - 2007
- Provide the customer with an informative demonstration of the new launches.
- Make convincing sales.
. Achieve daily Sales Targets