Manager cum Data Specialist
Tawakal Roller and Flour Mill, Tando allahyar, Sindh Pakistan
* Verified, updated and corrected source documents
* Entered data into designated database and forms
* Check printouts and performed statistical checks for accuracy
* Recorded all tasks and activities
* Prepared and submitted reports
* Routed data to appropriate staff
* Researched and retrieved requested data
* Performed daily control functions
* Review and check applications and supporting documents
* Code and process applications into required electronic format
* Scan documents into database
* Audit on-line applications for accuracy and completeness
* Load information onto prescribed databases
* Maintain complete activity logs and prepare reports
* Respond to requests for information and statistics
* Retrieve and present required information in various formats
* Manage application changes
* Communicate with applicants telephonically and in person
* Provide guidance and information on application requirements
* Performs a variety of basic personnel related clerical duties associated with applicant screening, typing and filing, maintaining employment records, and basic functions relative to customer service.
* Ability to use personal computer for word processing, data entry, and automated time systems.
* Attention to detail and accuracy regarding time and organizational management. Requires multi-tasking and estensive customer service and to handle stress in a fast paced working environment.
* Ability to foster and maintain positive working relationships with staff and other County personnel. Ability to apply basic skills relative to office administration. Must possess personal qualities related to respect for the rights and confidentiality of others.