Provider Services Executive
TakaFul Insurance Co.
Allianz Worldwide care acting through her partner in Libya Takaful Insurance Co.
The role was with the core responsibility for developing direct billing relationships with Hospitals and medical practitioners throughout Libya , Dealing with providers concerns and service issues in terms of ( Pricing,Price Revisions,Services additions)
- Continuous development of the Allinz Worldwide Care provider network in Libya.
- Manage face to face meetings with Providers in their territories and manger their performance
- Develop strategic relationships with TPA’s and Providers throughout Libya
- Negotiating with Providers in order to enter into contracted relationships with Allianz Worldwide Care.
- Negotiate Direct Settlement agreements with Providers, where possible using the Allianz Worldwide Care standard contract.
- Negotiate % Discounts with the Provider.
- Produce reports and updates regarding the progress of targets in weekly basis to the head office in Dublin.
- Ownership for Provider data, ensuring data accuracy which provides the basis for sound Business decisions.
- Working across departments to resolve provider related service issues, owning and managing issues to closure.