Sep 2013 - May 2015
Uber Partner Driver
- Profound driving skills and strong ability to work long or irregular hours.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to remain calm in difficult situations.
- Excellent standard of personal grooming and dress.
- Profound knowledge of principles and methods for transporting people or goods by road.
- Excellent knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
- Remarkable ability to describe the features of land, including their physical characteristics, locations, and distribution of plant, animal, and human life.
- In-depth listening skills, taking time to understand what people are saying and asking questions as appropriate.
- Strong ability to quickly and correctly do additions, subtractions, multiplications, or divisions.
- Exceptional ability to respond with remarkable speed with the hand, finger, or foot to a signal (sound, light, picture) when it appears.
- Profound ability to see details at close range, at a distance, and under low light conditions.
Sep 2012 - Sep 2013
Yellow Cab of Baltimore
- Transported customers to city and suburban locations while following all safety regulations.
- Carried luggage, wheelchairs, walkers and groceries as needed for elderly or infirm passengers.
- Completed trip sheets and daily paperwork.
- Coordinated with office personnel and dispatchers.
- Offered door-to-door assistance as needed.
- Thoroughly checked brakes, controls and fuel levels before each shift.
- Ensured vehicle cleanliness at end of each shift.
- Displayed meter with current fare clearly to customers.
- Completed post-shift book balancing as needed.
- Performed minor garage maintenance tasks as needed
- Excellent knowledge of various roads, routes, and destinations
May 2010 - Sep 2012
- Patrolled the designated premises and other adjacent areas.
- Maintained the traffic to and from main business building.
- Performed regular safety inspection to ward of any security threats on time.
- ID cards checking of all the personnel entering the building.
- Investigated and then reported any illegal activity in the premises.
- Took quick and on the spot actions when required.
Jan 2015 - May 2015
currently working on associate degree
Community College of Baltimore County