- A highly qualified.
- Inspirational and hard-working Art’s Teacher.
- A strong classroom presence along with the ability to make a real difference to the lives of his pupils.
- Not only energetic, committed and flexible.
- Excellent role model to help students meet their own aspirations.
- Enjoy working with young people and kids.
- A positive attitude to the use of authority and possesses excellent subject .knowledge of Art and Design and its application outside of the classroom.
Jan 2012 - 2014
- worked in a workshop with children
- Responsible for ensuring that children regardless of gender, ethnicity and religion achieve to the best of their ability. In charge of delivering pre-written and planned sessions within Art subjects and developing every pupils knowledge and desire to learn
Sep 2009 - May 2014
Bachelor of Art Education
Faculty of Art Education, Helwan University
- Planning and delivering a variety of entertaining and engaging art, music and play classes.
- Leading a team of teaching support staff.
- Building relationships with pupils from a wide range of social backgrounds.
- Promoting equal opportunities in the classroom.
- Ensuring that pupils are taught in a happy, safe and stimulating environment.
- Attending parent evenings and giving guardians feedback on a pupil’s progress.
- Implementing all of the policies and procedures of the school.
- Teaching according to a pupil’s educational needs and ability.
- Providing students with guidance on educational and social matters relating to their studies and future careers.
- Writing up a detailed typed report on each student at the end of every term.
- Keep all teaching materials up-to-date.
- Able to raise attainment through motivating and inspiring students.
- Can deliver creative and innovative lessons to students who are reluctant and disengaged from education
- Excellent subject knowledge.
- Always teaching to a consistently good and outstanding level.
- Having strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students.
- Experience of teaching in inner city schools.
- Maintaining good order and discipline with students both inside and outside the classroom.
- A good understanding of painting and drawing techniques.
- Possessing an outgoing, cheery and warm disposition.
- Committed team player.
- Excellent communication skills, a good singing voice and a really positive attitude.
- Proven organisational skills.
- A flexible approach to teaching and a willingness to learn
- Classroom management
- Pupil discipline
- SEN teaching
- Curriculum development
- Career advice
- Exam preparation
- Class budgets