Abdulla Fouad Group
• Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
• Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission to HQ
• Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project
teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
• Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management
agreements and transfer pricing policy
• Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
• Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives