Site QA/QC Manager
Mohammed Ali Al-Swailem Company (MASCO)
- Implementation and maintain of the Project Quality Plan.
- Liaison with the Company Representatives and the third party inspectorate in quality related matters, identifying and advising on the resolution of non-conformity, ensuring the calibration of inspection equipment, and ensuring that quality records of MASCO are maintained.
- Ensure that the Project Quality Plan is understood, implemented and Maintain at all levels of the Organization.
- Coordinate all the quality site inspections through the QC engineers/inspectors.
- Ensure that all Materials/Equipment’s fabricated on-site or out-side or received on site are inspected for Contract requirements and are properly stored.
- Document control, material control and sub-contractor control.
- Preparation of QC plan and method statement.
- Ensure maintenance of records of Quality Control inspections and tests performed and that said records are always available for the Company use and passed directly to them.
- Ensure that as-built information is recorded daily on quality control sections set of drawings.
- Supervise, control and coordinate with the on-site laboratory and the independent testing laboratory (ITL), for all related and required testing as per contract requirements.
- Assist the Project Manager to handover the project to client.