Electrical Controls Engineer
INTER WATER Co.
- Perform engineering calculations, design and analysis for Automation systems including instrumentation, HMI and PLC based systems.
- Execute equipment maintenance strategies and perform other duties or projects as assigned within budgets.
- Diagnose malfunctioning systems, equipment, and electrical parts, via using test equipment to identify the cause of breakdown; fix the problems within designated schedules.
- Supervised a team of two electricians responsible for cable pulling, tray installation, high level wiring of lights, small power and lighting, making off circuits in dis boards; responded and provided technical assistance to electrical equipment problems within the company-owned facilities.
- Use AutoCAD Electrical to generate wire schematics and for panel layout.
- Lighting Calculations & Distribution of Lighting Fixtures.
- Sockets & Power Loads Calculations.
- Cables Associated Studies.
- Single Line Diagrams for Main & Sub-Main Panel Boards.
- Short Circuit & Voltage Drop Calculations.
- Selecting the Sizes & Types of Transformers and Generators.
- Earthling & Lightning Protection Systems.
- Preparing Of Bill of Quantities (BOQ) and Technical Specifications.
- Preparation of Drawings for site Execution work.
- Troubleshoot and repair customer complications.
- Documented all work carried in facility and recommended modified and specifications.