Smart Water technology
Working in the projects Department as Site Project Manager.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Estimate and negotiate change orders.
- Track, forecast, report labor hours and material costs .
- Maintain working knowledge of general conditions, work scope and specifications of projectcontract/subcontract .
- Collaborate with field labor supervision to plan, organize and schedule project work Including preparation of subcontract/contract Integrated project schedule .
- Review contract drawings, detail drawings and specifications
- Prepare fabrication shop work package including detail drawing review, material take off and buyout, and man-hour fabrication budget.
- Provide proactive, clear and timely communication to team members
- Develop and maintain client relations.
- Currently is a Project Manager of Project consisting of WTP, WWTP and Corn Cleaning Factory at ARASCO AND MEFSCO. FROM Dec. 2015 - will end in march 2017
- Two Sewerage Pump station in King Abdullah city, Rabigh, Saudi Arabia
- Two Containerized chemical dosing pump station In petroleum pipes at SAUDI ARAMCO PETRO-RABIGH, Saudi Arabia. 6 Month
- Project 110,000 m3/day at DAWADMI Saudi Arabia. Project 50,000 m3/day at Dallam Saudi Arabia