Intel - Several apps supporting the Vaunt AR Glasses
- Companion app which connects, controls, and sends data to BLE glasses (wearable)
- Protocol based MVVM set up with Reactive Swift and full unit test suite
- Stand alone mapping app with location and directions consuming HERE Maps API
Takl - The "Uber" for chores, on demand home services app matching customers to providers.
- Over 100K downloads from the Apple AppStore while the project was under my ownership
- Heavy integration with a backend
- Provider location tracking, notifications, background services
- Initially on a team of three, then as lead developer working with the clients' own junior iOS developer. Swift
Built For This Baby - A companion healthy recipe app for a woman's pregnancy
- Recipes are revealed to the woman throughout her pregnancy via notifications
- Backend managed by self hosted parse server
- Lead on a team of two. Swift
*sourcecode available upon request
1040.com Tax Refund Calculator - Streamlined single view tax return estimation app.
- Clean one page interface using advanced swift enums
- Team of two. Swift
Older Enterprise Apps
Danger Tree Assessment. On site danger assessment and reporting app for BC Wildfires first responders, digitizing the current lengthy paper based process. Lead initially on a team of two, eventually solo developer, bootcamp project. Objective-C
*sourcecode available on Github
Canuck Autism Network Incident Reporting. Incident reporting app for use by CAN volunteers at community events. Completed during a charity hackathon, solo developer. Objective-C.
Yoga Sol Student Sign-In. A self service student sign in and payment iPad app for a yoga studio in Minneapolis. Lead on a team of two. Objective-C.
Open Source Contributions
Guide to XCode's UITest. Comprehensive write up on the at the time undocumented UITest
Thundercats and SwiftCats (not yet released). Cocoapods containing common helper functions, open sourced to the community by Metova.
Awesome iOS Learning Resources. Github repo of learning resources such as courses, podcasts, communities and blogs
Anxiety Research. Demo app integrating Health Kit with Research Kit