- Zeta Tau Alpha Alumni
- National Society of Leadership and Success
- Susan G. Komen Foundation Volunteer
- University of South Florida Volunteer
- Girl Scouts of America
I graduated from the University of South Florida in May 2009 with a Bachelor's degree in Public Relations and Mass Communications.
I am a very dedicated and motivated person, always seeking oppurtunities to grow as an individual and as a professional. I consider myself to be a forward-thinker who finds comfort in a fast paced environment.
Thank you for taking the time to review my resume.
Real Estate Sales Associate
- Responsible for following up with website leads.
- Work closely with clients to find property/sell property
- Create comparative marketing analysis for clients to review.
- Assist in all real estate needs
- Created personal real estate website http://www.abflrealestate.com/
2007 - 2009
Special Markets Intern
- Pulled marketing material from warehouse/sample room for events. Responsible for logging all material and keeping warehouse area clean.
- Wide variety of ongoing responsibilities included: sales of summer camp attendance, ordering of marketing material, database entry, administrative assistance, event planning, authoring articles for internal newsletter, weekly webpage updating, mail mergers, and tracking marketing material distributions.
- Test/proof marketing product/material with initial delivery to ensure BG standards are met.
- Track delivery of products to ensure timely delivery. Continual communication with vendors.
- Interviewed potential Interns for various Marketing Departments, trained new interns.
- Special projects included strategic promotion of new attractions to younger target markets and enhancing educational program and Adventure Camp content and marketing.
2008 - 2009
College Hunks Hauling Junk
- Conducted and collaborated quantitative and qualitative research to create a new strategic branding effort for rapidly expanding national business. Presented and informed possible forward growth.
- Worked closely with CEO and franchise owners to perform extensive SWOT analysis of the company’s communication practices, target market, and overall strategic plan.
- Created and analyzed an interview process for deciding on the Communication growth within the company.
- Successfully facilitated positive media plugs from local newspapers and television stations regarding the company’s “green” efforts.
- Authored media alerts, press releases, and company report.
- Coordinated meetings and played active role in the strategic launch of a new franchise in Detroit, Michigan.
- Created new working relationships with franchise owners and local media to establish positive publicity.
2006 - 2007
Group Sales/Guest Services
- Working closely with large tour groups that attend Busch Gardens. Coordinate ticket sales for groups and track in system for accuracy and delivery of tickets/products.
- Effectively prioritize tasks and manage multiple assignments to ensure ticket sales increase and promote new clientele to group sales.
- Responsible for money till and accurate money accounting.
2005 - 2006
• Greet guests at the front of the park
• Attended functions for private parties
• Represented Busch Gardens Entertainment at local media functions
2002 - 2005
Miami-Dade Parks and Recreation
- Responsible for after-school care and summer camp coordination for Pre-K through 8th grade age groups.
- Ordered all material for summer camps, created budget, and tracked all spending.
- Interviewed and hired new candidates for both seasonal and full time positions.
- Scheduled, trained and continually evaluated team of camp counselors to effectively and consistently administer established procedures and policies.
University of South Florida
University of South Florida, Tampa, FLBachelor of Arts, Public RelationsAugust 2005-2009Santa Reparata School of Art, Florence, Italy USF Study Center in Florence May 2008— August 2008 Miami-Dade Community College, Homestead, FL May 2004— May 2005