WNS Global Services PVT LTD
Senior Associate in Account Receivables
- Process Direct Debit run weekly/Ad hoc for collection.
- Prepare the daily cash application report and publish to the client on daily basis
- Assigning the task to the team and ensure that all tasks get processed within predefined timeline.
- Follow up on the unapplied and unidentified cash.
- Forecasting and reporting of incoming payments.
- Co-ordinate with the GL team to clear open items on the GL if any
- Preparing unapplied cash report, aged debtors report and submit to client on daily basis for review.
- Attending the weekly review call with clients and discuss on process improvement.
- Creating Disputes on invoices, Refunds, Customer master data creation.
Associate in Accounts Payables.
- Resolving vendor issues relating to discounts and credit memos.
- Reporting POT (Paid on time) percentage to the management.
- Accounting Debit notes and credit notes.
- Renegotiated payment terms with dozens of suppliers/vendors from Net 30 to 60 days.
- Set-up and maintain supplier accounts, Collect and organize vendor bills.
- Obtain proper approvals based on organizational charts for payment of vendor bills.
- Organize pickup of cheque payments by vendors.
- Ensure that bills get paid at due date but not earlier than necessary.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Other Ad hoc duties