Quality Control Manager
Bhandari Group of Hospitals and Institutions
- Prepared end to end SOPs for the pathology lab as per NABH accreditation.
- Planning and drafting of end to end SOPs for Hospital as per NABH standard.
- Evaluation of calibration, internal and external quality controls for all instruments.
- Planning and implemented the Quality control indicators for hospital.
- Reviewing and accessing the Document control.
- Ensuring all Procedures is conducted as per defined sop.
- Evaluation of Patient Safety and Quality aspect of hospital as per NABH standard.
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the training of SOPs, instruments and any other procedure as applied.
- Conducting the Internal Audit.
- Motivating and updating the Hospital staff to upgrade themselves according to NABH standards.
- Motivating the Quality team to achieve task.