Obtain a position in marketing or advertising that utilizes my creativity, communication, and business skills to grow and develop while making a substantial contribution to an organization.
- In 2005, served as the company benchmarker for appointments
- Who’s Who of America, 2003
- Have obtained marketing knowledge and skills in both practice and training.
- Excel in communication skills, both written and verbal-including comprehensive computer skills- to accomplish goals.
- Focused on customers, both internal and external.
- Have obtained a balance of creative and analytical skills to develop money saving ideas.
- Manage multiple projects from increasing membership to training clients.
- Exemplary organizational skills have enabled ease in multi-tasking.
Oct 2007 - Present
- Work with the Oracle Applications User Group (OAUG) as a client
- Manage over 60 Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Serve as the Website Manager and Listserv subject matter expert for team
- Project manager for new member reward program
- Constructed membership marketing tool-kit for the Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and the Geographic User Groups
- Develop curriculum for Leadership Education and Development (LEAD) program and Geo/SIG Coordinator Orientation
- Conduct web conferences
- Developed compliance procedure for all of the user groups that increased the groups compliance from below 50% to 64%
- Created marketing tools to promote different initiatives for OAUG
Oct 2005 - Oct 2007
Payroll and Benefits Administrator
Before being promoted to the Payroll & Benefits position, I was in the position of Insurance Claims Processor:
May 2004 - Aug 2004
Management & Organizational Development Intern
Payroll Administration Programs
Certified in ADP PC/Payroll in October 2008 ADP ReportSmith ADP HR/Benefits
I have been using Microsoft Office for many years and have obtained Advanced Proficiency in the following programs: Microsoft Excel Microsoft Word Microsoft Outlook & Entourage Microsoft PowerPoint Use daily
Adobe Creative Suite 3 Microsoft Visual Basic.Net HTML Editor Use daily