Institute for Human Development
- Assisted in recruitment of research participants and obtained informed consents from parents for preschool participants.
- Consulted and collaborated with teachers in Head Start in-regards to bilingual curricula intervention.
- Consulted and collaborated with other research assistants and coordinators, attended weekly meetings and provided updates on intervention sites.
- Coached teachers and teacher assistants on delivering interventions in English and Spanish.
- Administered assessments during pretesting and possessing phases such as The Narrative Language Measures (NLM) and The assessment of story comprehension (ASC).
- Organized and maintained assessment tools and materials.
- Re-scored collected data for reliability and fidelity purposes and entered data using Microsoft Excel.
- Displayed good time management skills by meeting deadlines.