Account Manager / Team Lead (US Staffing)
5G Technologies Ltd. - Charlotte, NC
Company Profile: 5G is a customer focused IT consulting and software solutions provider based out of Charlotte, NC. 5G mainly focus on evolving high performance work processes with attributes such as employment security, selective hiring, self-managed team, decentralized decision making, high compensation contingent on results, competencies management, learning culture through ongoing training. Our specialized services include IT, Non-IT, Banking, Insurance, Finance, Automobile Manufacturing, Entertainment, Pharmaceutical, Real Estates and Construction.
- Responsible for handling a team of 6 recruiters for US based direct Clients on different tax terms W2, 1099, Corp to Corp of H1B/H1B Transfer & TN consultant(s).
- Understanding the sourcing needs of the client and fulfilling them.
- Actively doing business development for the company. Bringing new clients on board for their end-to-end manpower needs.
- Identifying the right candidates residing in US or candidates holding valid US work permit, by searching jobsites, internal database and referrals. Primarily focusing on US to US staffing.
- Discussing the details with the short listed candidates, conducting personal interview, matching the skills with requirement and negotiating rates.
- Confirmed availability of the candidates, and passing their details to US team. Submitting candidates on client's site.
- Coordinating fulfillment of other formalities such as background check, drug test etc leading to joining
- Post-Placement Candidate Relationship Management such as serving as first point of contact and counseling of candidates between projects.
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive candidate database. Sending mass mailers to internal database (for the positions handled).
- Achieved a good conversion ratio of submittals into interview and placement. Exceeded and met all the targets consistently.