Senior Transmission Engineer
Mango Teleservices Ltd.
- Currently working in International Terrestrial Cable (ITC) Department. Installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of optical multiplexers, carrier Ethernet switches at nationwide PoP’s for uninterrupted Internet service. Dedicated IPLC and MPLS service provider. Provisioning of E1, DS3, STM1- STM16 and Ethernet services.
- Operation, troubleshooting & maintenance of Transmission system & second level support of Transmission network.
- Performance analysis and maintain Network quality of Transmission Network.
- Handling Trouble Ticket of Transmission related problems.
- To analyze Fault reports on Transmission systems and its constituent parts and recommend actions to rectify faults as necessary.
- Perform software upgrade and update for Tj1600c.
- Perform Troubleshooting for problems found in the Health Check report and make KPI improvement.
- Proper knowledge on Link Capacity Adjustment Scheme (LCAS) function.
- Provide High level technical support to remote engineers over phone.
- Trained up and knowledge transfer to the NOC engineers and O&M team.
- Configuration of all type of services.
- Configuration and maintenance for Linear and Ring MSP, SNCP protection & Carrier Ethernet Metro Ring.
- DCN Configuration & Synchronization.
- Complete knowledge on Transmission network alarms.
- Optical Transmission Network Planning