A highly proactive human resources professional with 14+ years of rich experience and cross functional capabilities in training formulation, system development & implementation and project management. Seeking a position to utilize twin benefits of accrued experience and technology savvy to catalyze superior business development.
Apr 2008 - Present
Saudi British Programs Training Manager
·Manage the Training & Development Function for the Saudi British program.
·Investigate and Study Middle East Aviation Training Market.
·Initiate a Training Academy for the Aviation Industry covering short and long Technical, professional and academic programs.
·Provide all needed support for staff development and training.
·Manage PDM apprentice program (SNTP)
·designed programs to give employees the knowledge and skills required
·awareness to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of employees and the program
·plan and manage training function which applies to all project personnel
·Aims of Staff Development and Training
·To help employees acquire knowledge, skills or awareness that will allow them to fulfill current responsibilities more effectively.
·To enable employees who acquire new skills to have these recognized and find appropriate opportunities to exercise them in their employment.
Sep 1997 - Jul 1999
System Analyst & Acting MIS Manager
Achievements & Awards Received:
- Best Quality and Production Award -1997
- Continued Professionalism Award – 1998
- Outstanding Performance Award for the period 1997-1999
- Accorded a letter of commendation in the year 1999 in recognition of extraordinary merit
- Generated savings in excess of 500, 000 SAR during the year 2000, managing across a broad client portfolio including European and American clients
- Played a vital role in supporting SANG (Saudi Arabia National Guard).
- Supervised MIS assistants, performed appraisal, reviewed staff performance, assessed training and development needs.
- Developed, maintained and modified LAN applications based on user requirements, conducted studies, analysis and system design
- Implemented, coded, tested, documented new systems, administrate, maintained LANs in addition to evaluating commercially available software
- Managed all computer related maintenance operations, formulated design enchantments, defined data structures, presented information as data flow diagrams and provided users with technical support.
- Liaised extensively with clients, produced project feasibility reports and translated client requirements into highly specified project briefs by identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
- Created logically innovative solutions to complex problems, chalked specific proposals for modified, replacement systems and collaborated with developers, end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Formulated, presented proposals to clients, ensured that budgets, deadlines were met and formulated a periodic testing schedule for the complete system, overseeing all the elements of the implementation.
- Composed user manuals, trained users on the system while keeping up to date with technical as well as industry sector developments.
Jul 1995 - Sep 1997
Senior Administrator & Office Manager
- Exceeded Saudiziation goals as a team member by 35% target well before appointed time.
- Superintended all computer operations, users, administrated departmental archives, arranged all recurrent activities in the site, assumed responsibilities for all new employees contracts, renewal of expired contracts, promotions and termination.
- Analyzed equipment performance records in order to determine the need for repair or replacement and conferred with network users about how to solve existing system problems.
- Coordinated with vendors in order to facilitate purchases, gathered data pertaining to customer needs, used the information to identify, predict, interpret, evaluate both system and network requirements.
- Maintained, administered computer networks, related computing environments, computer hardware, systems and applications software.
- Charted, coordinated, implemented network security measures in order to protect data and recommended changes to improve systems and network configurations.
Dec 1993 - Jan 1995
Trainer and Hardware / Software Specialist
Royal Saudi Naval Forces
- Trained navy personnel on DOS & Windows applications, created, developed and maintain databases for programs
- Conceived training aids, formulated guides for users, installed systems for personnel, coordinated application development and systems integration.
- Installed, maintained network systems and related peripheral equipment; performed basic network administration, security functions, ensured system integrity and security.
- Acted as a technical resource in assisting users to resolve problems with specialized and dedicated technology systems, implemented solutions and optimized existing system framework.
- Consulted on technology budget for computer resources, including hardware, software, learning resources and training needs.
- Evaluated quotations, made purchase recommendations, helped users assess needs and provided justification for procurement of equipment and services.